Storm Publishing is delighted to announce today that we’re partnering with Dreamscape Select, the personalized audiobook publishing arm of the award-winning independent publisher of audiobooks, Dreamscape Media to bring our titles to the global audiobook market beginning in May.
Storm Publishing’s audiobook program will launch next month, and Dreamscape will be our audiobook publishing partner from the beginning. Storm will record and publish over 70 books in 2023, expanding to more than 120 titles in 2024. Included among our initial titles are:
- Lost Lake, by USA Today bestselling author Kate Hewitt, is a break-out novel of family bonds and redemption set against the backdrop of a nuclear strike. Kate has sold upwards of 3 million copies, which includes books with Bookouture, Penguin and Harlequin.
- The Imperfection of Us, is the latest release from bestselling British author Nick Alexander. Alexander’s novels have repeatedly hit the #1 spot on the Amazon Kindle charts, sold over two million copies worldwide, and been translated into nine languages.
- Two new novels by Kristen Bailey, recently shortlisted for the RNA Jane Wenham-Jones Romantic Comedy Novel Award. The first book, Sex Ed, will publish in July.
- USA Today bestselling author Rachel Wesson’s historical fiction Resistance Sisters series will be released in ebook, audio and paperback in August 2023. The first book in the Hearts at War series will follow in September 2023, with a sequel published a month later.
- Bestselling author Jenny O’Brien has signed a three-book deal for a new Irish police procedural series featuring detective Alan Mack. The first title will launch in October 2023.
- Sunday Times and international bestselling author Daniel Cole’s latest novel, Jackdaw, will release in October 2023. Cole has sold over 1.2 million copies of his books worldwide and has been published in over thirty-five countries.
Sean McManus, President & Publisher of Dreamscape Media, says:
“Storm Publishing is positioned to come into the industry with an amazing list that will lend itself perfectly to the booming audiobook market. We are excited to be their audiobook partner, expanding their reach and bringing more listeners around the globe to their list.”
Oliver Rhodes, Managing Director of Storm Publishing, says:
“With Dreamscape’s unmatched understanding of the audiobook market, we’re confident that we’ll be doing an exceptional job for our author’s brilliant audiobooks. As the audiobook market continues to expand rapidly, it’s more important than ever for us to connect with as many listeners and retail partners as possible. Dreamscape Select offers us the opportunity to do just that, and we’re excited about the possibilities this partnership presents.”
For more information about Dreamscape please visit dreamscapepublishing.com
Welcome to Storm
Storm is a brand-new digital-first publisher. We’re starting small, but we have BIG plans and are looking for writers to be part of an innovative, author-focused new business.
Storm is a new company, but our team are highly experienced – with over 60 years of publishing between them, working for some of the biggest names in the industry.
Whether you’re an author, agent, or reader, it’s going to be an incredible journey – we hope you’ll come along for the ride. Sign up below to get updates on our latest developments.